Better H & G
Big, Easy Style
Garden and Gun
Louisiana H & G
NO Homes & Lifestyles
NO New Elegance
On The Internet
- And George Blog Post [December 15] - The Washington Post featured B Viz Designs stockings.
- Ann Connerly Fine Art Blog [October 19, 2011] - Becky scours Europe and the Near East in search of amazing antique textiles that are then handmade into pillows in her hometown of St Joseph, Louisiana. Her pillows have adorned the pages and covers of major shelter magazines...
- Bayou Contessa [July 15, 2012] - When visitng Julie Neill In New Orleans, Linda Longo, editor of EnLIGHTENment Magazine was intrigued with our Beer delier.
- Cote de Texas Blog: Pillow Talk [October 31, 2009] - Readers of my blog know that I am personally pillow challenged. For clients – I have no problem picking out pillows – and rarely even give it a second thought. For myself - it’s a totally different story...
- ET CETERA [May 29, 2013] - - Cute write up by my super cute friend, Emily Carrere.
- House Beautiful: A Fresh Take on Traditional - Vintage furniture combined with a soft palette brings out the best in a Normandy-style Atlanta home.
- House Beautiful: The Best Accessories for Your Home: Mini Stockings [December 2008] - Handmade from antique Fortuny fabrics, these stockings have enough style to stand (or hang) alone. But imagine a mantel hung with a dozen across: Now that's chimney-side couture!
- Indulge Decor Blog [November 10, 2010] - Any decor blogger worth her weight in Fortuny Fabric covets Becky Vizard's original Vintage Fortuny Fabric Pillows.
- Neiman Marcus Blog: Fantasy Gifts [October 18, 2011] - The 2011 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book Features A Selection of Fantasy Gifts that Offer Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiences and Evoke Beauty, Culinary Perfection and Whimsy
- Neiman Marcus Christmas Book Fantasy Gift Yurt Interview [You Tube] - Ginger Reeder of Neiman Marcus interviews Rebecca Vizard.
- Neiman Marcus Christmas Book [Catalog] - See page 62-63 for B Viz Dream Folly.
- Pinterest - This link shows all the pins for B VIZ DESIGNS. Thanks for the love!
- Showtime: The Borgias Unveiled Miniseries [Movie Set] - The window Decadence with NYC designer Todd Moore is filled with B Viz Textiles for a national Showtime event featuring The Borgias miniseries. Moore was thrilled to have a selection of some true Renaissance textiles.
- Stylecourt Blog: Every Year [December 4, 2011] - There are a couple of things I do every December: buy paper whites and unpack my mini B. Viz stockings.
- Stylecourt Blog: Field Trips: From Foxglove Antiques to 50 Rock [January 7, 2011] - For years I've written about Louisiana-based textile collector and designer, Rebecca Vizard, but today I finally had an opportunity to see a bounty of her pillows all in one place at Foxglove Antiques in Atlanta.
- Stylecourt Blog: See How They Wrap [December 15, 2008] - Whenever I see a present wrapped by textile collector Rebecca Vizard, I want to start over and cover the gifts I'm giving with burnished gold. Like her pillows, Vizard's packages tend to be extremely refined.
- Stylecourt Blog: The B. Viz Glossary [October 20, 2009] - Textile collector and pillow designer Rebecca Vizard has added to her site a nice glossary of terms.
- WGNO's Ann Cutler highlights Louisiana Designers in Neiman Marcus Christmas Book [Video] - One of Neiman's fantasy gifts is made right here in Louisiana and Anne Cutler tells us about it.